Are you passionate about Project Management and eager to develop your skills? Read on!
We're looking for a motivated and ambitious Project Manager Trainee to join our team! This is a 6-month, entry-level position with the potential for a permanent full-time employee contract. You will work closely with very talented Project Managers in the technology industry and gain hands-on experience in project planning, execution, monitoring, and successful delivery both in internal and client-facing projects.
Stack Builders believes in the power of technology to transform businesses and improve people's lives. We're an international software consultancy formed in New York with offices in Quito, Ecuador, and Madrid, Spain. Our employee-first company focuses on clear communication, curiosity, collaboration, and community. Ready to kickstart your career?
IMPORTANT: Please submit your resume and application answers in English to be considered for this position.
- Advanced written and spoken English skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Project Management, Business Administration, International Business, or related field.
- Passion for Project Management.
- Problem-solving and assertive communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to self-organize.
- We value people who can adapt quickly and love to learn while inspiring and motivating their teammates.
- Full-time availability to work 8 hours daily from Monday to Friday.
- Availability to work in a hybrid modality (we work in our office space at least 1 day per week).
- Collaborate with and support the Project Management team and company processes to maintain adequate and efficient workflows.
- Update and maintain project budgets weekly.
- Coordinate Project Management team gatherings by facilitating activity ideas.
- Organize all Project Management-related documents and folders in our portal.
- Refine/update Project Management workshops with guidance from your manager.
- Schedule and follow-up on audits: Provide a means to organize and prioritize judgments to assist in developing an audit schedule.
- Our commitment to creating a "Great Place to Work" is at the heart of everything we do.
- Remote work flexibility. We work in our office space at least 1 day per week.
- Strong learning culture with regular 1:1 sessions with your mentor/manager and regular training amp; book clubs.
- Health Benefits that include top-tier private health and dental insurance from day one.
- Rest and relaxation. We believe in making work-life balance a reality by providing our team with three weeks of vacation per year plus additional paid time off for sick days.
- Your family matters to you, so that makes them important to us, too. We offer family leave days for family emergencies.
- A work environment that is fun, collaborative, and rewarding. We have challenging projects from different industries leveraging various tools and technologies.
- Team building activities, birthdays, anniversaries, and holiday celebrations.
- A Welcome Package on your first day delivered along with a Stack Builders laptop and additional equipment.
- We are a community-focused company that values giving back to the community through OSS projects, company-sponsored conference participation opportunities, and technical talks.
- Do you know someone who could be our next builder? Referral Bonuses are also available!
- All benefits established by Ecuadorian law.
More than our EOO statement, this is what makes us a Great Place to Work:
Stack Builders is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a safe and inclusive work environment and don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment during the hiring process or time of employment.
All team members and candidates are assessed and appreciated for their attitude, qualifications, and potential - regardless of race, religion, color, nationality, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, and other characteristics protected by law.
You can learn more about us by visiting our website or reviewing our blog posts.