Our client represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, it enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs.
It is headquartered in the UK and has offices in Austria, Switzerland, Russia, India, Hong Kong, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia and Bangladesh. They exclusively represent over 20 media platforms in more than 45 countries worldwide.
We are looking for a passionate Client Growth Manager who can drive our client's growth in the LATAM region.
- You will have a quarterly revenue quota: the way to achieve that is to make sure company clients reach their goals consistently, by ensuring their campaigns are successful
- Provide excellent client service in each stage of the sales process: campaign set-up, optimization, troubleshooting, analysis, reporting results and proposing improvements
- Provide hands-on expert advice on campaign optimization
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
- Mentor and coach other team members
- Experience in some of the following roles or similar ones:
- Growth Hacker, Performance Specialist or Acquisition Specialist or similar in a company with strong digital channels
- Client Solutions Manager or Analytical Lead in any major advertising platform (Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Key Account Media Planner in a leading performance marketing agency
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing:
- Experience running big-budget SEM campaigns is required
- Experience running performance campaigns on other platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) is nice to have
- Attribution models and experiments design
- Tracking (pixels, MMPs, SDKs)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and learner mindset
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Fluency in English
- Portuguese is a plus
- Knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets, Looker studio, PowerPoint
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, MMPs (AppsFlyer, Adjust, etc.) knowledge is desirable
- SQL, Python, VBA, Web Design knowledge is a plus
- Work in a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry of an international company with multi-cultural teams.
- Work with innovative tech solutions
- Competitive compensation amp; benefits
- Professional growth