Sat, 02 Dec 2023 20:56:48 GMT
Customer Success-Account Manager
Euronet Worldwide, Inc., Ecuador
Oct 6, 2023
Nov 6, 2023
Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT) is a leader in global electronic transactions and payments facilitating the payments between financial institutions, retailers, service providers and consumers. This role will support the REN division which deploys its modern, real-time, end-to-end payments technology to financial institutions to provide comprehensive payments experiences for the financial institutions’ customers. This a proactive role, not a reactive or support role, that ensures customer overall satisfaction. Success in this role will help to assure customer satisfaction related to services, and customer overall view about Euronet as a provider for current and future services and products.
The Client Success-Account Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Lead Ren's existing customer management activities, working with clients and multiple Euronet internal teams, to proactively ensure customers obtain the most possible value from our services, solutions and overall relationship.
- Use best practices to ensure customer satisfaction, proper management, visibility, and alignment, including, proactive customer monitoring, QMRs, support checkpoints, new projects/needs discussions, customer surveys, etc.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and involve the required additional sales team members, when needed.
- Collaborate constantly with solution consulting services, support, and other related teams, in order to manage, analyze, and ensure any customer escalation, concern, or need is fully resolved to customer satisfaction, as part of the commercial and solution consulting teams,
- influence product development leadership on the enterprise-level innovation roadmap strategy, considering the fact Customer Success will directly receive customer feedback about improvements, new feature needs, and new regulatory requirements.
- Work together with Regional Management, Solution Consulting, Project Management, Sales, and Market Product Managers, the Customer Success will ensure customer satisfaction with the overall service.
- Software Engineer degree or equivalent
- 3+ years as a Subject Matter Expert in the payments financial technology industry sector.
- 3+ years customer management, including sales as an option.
- Client-Facing capabilities as a Technical Expert.
- Understands how technology impacts business.
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills.
- Strong analytical, statistical, problem-solving skills.
- Requires excellent bi-lingual skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner including presentations (Spanish, English).
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently with little supervision.
- Proficient skills in business applications such as Microsoft Office.
Euronet Worldwide, Inc.
Information Technology and Services - Kansas, United States
© Copyright 2004-2023 Mustakbil.com Ecuador's No 1 Jobs Site,
All Right Reserved.