Does the opportunity to use your analytical and problem solving skills to break down problems and help shape IT projects across various industries excite you? Do you consider yourself a curious, creative, and organized person motivated by the opportunity to face different challenges? If so, read on!
Stack Builders is an international software consultancy that was formed in New York with its largest offices in Quito, Ecuador. We’re growing our Project Management / Business Analyst team and are looking for someone to join us to help find solutions that best fit our projects’ individual needs. Our PM/BA team works closely with our design and engineering teams in the end-to-end process of bringing new ideas to life with our international clients.
- We value your bachelor’s degree in any related career. A degree in administration, business, or communication would be a plus, but are not required.
- Fluency in English is a must-have.
- Ability to easily communicate ideas and break down complex problems.
- High levels of organization and time management skills.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and the software development life cycle is a plus, but not required.
- Work collaboratively with software developers, UX/UI designers, and other cross-functional team members in cutting-edge technologies to meet deadlines and maximize the value-add in various projects across multiple industries.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex problems by collaborating across teams to support digital products through their life-cycle.
- Maintain relationships with, elicit requirements from, and communicate progress to international stakeholders in a consistent and easy-to-understand way that addresses their unique business goals.
- Serve as the Scrum Master and/or Product Owner to facilitate Agile meetings and rituals, ensuring an open channel of communication with both our international client base and our in-house amp; remote teams.
Aside from the legal obligations and our excellent work environment, we provide the following perks amp; benefits for our staff:
- Remote work for the duration of the Covid-19 situation.
- Fun and inclusive team and culture.
- Continuous training amp; development plans.
- Full coverage private medical and dental insurance.
- 3 full weeks of vacation + paid sick amp; family leave.
- Salary according to the applicant's profile and demonstrated skills.
When we get back to the office:
- Team building events, catered meals, and birthday amp; holiday celebrations.
- Open, collaborative office space.
- Relocation costs for highly qualified candidates who are established outside of Quito.
- A fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, fruit, and beverages.
IMPORTANT: To be considered for this position, please attach your CV in English.
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.