We need builders to help our clients reinvent their business in new and creative ways. Are you someone who is driven by quality, good practices, and want to be in the most energizing community for developers? This is the right place for you!
We are a software consultancy, working with clients in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia. We’re kind to each other, look up to each other, and support each other. We are colleagues that enjoy doing our best work.
As COVID-19 continues to spread, we are more committed to continuing to build better software for better living. As we all work to adapt, we are reminded that focusing on the values of empathy and community enables us all to be the best versions of ourselves.
Required skills and experience:
- Advanced spoken and written English skills.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, or similar degree.
- We don’t count years, but you should have some solid work experience.
- Solid fundamentals with software development, systems, and troubleshooting.
- Deep understanding of SOLID principles, design patterns, and architecture.
- Good knowledge of creating well-structured code in any object-oriented programming language.
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, and assertive communication skills. Creative and pragmatic mind to develop innovative and unique solutions to complex problems.
- We value people who can adapt easily and love to learn while inspiring and motivating the team, delivering results with value to our clients.
- Fun, collaborative, and rewarding work environment.
- Private health and dental insurance.
- Your family matters to you, so they’re important to us, too. We offer family leave days for unexpected situations.
- The company believes in making work-life balance a reality by having three weeks of vacation per year and sick days.
- Relocation stipend for highly-qualified candidates living outside of Quito.
- Benefits established by Ecuadorian law.
Note: This is an on-site position. You can learn more about us visiting https://www.stackbuilders.com/ or take a look at our blog posts and tutorials to see some contributions from our team members.
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.