Are you ready to start your career as a Software Developer? We have a great opportunity for you to learn and grow professionally! We're expanding our talented development team and we're currently looking for our next Software Developer Intern.
Stack Builders is a community-oriented company that is committed to continuing to build better software for better living. We leverage various tools and technologies through challenging projects that will help you acquire valuable knowledge and a true consultant perspective.
If you are a curious person who enjoys learning new things and taking on new challenges, we have a spot reserved just for you!
- Advanced spoken and written English skills.
- Currently studying Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, or a similar degree (in your final semesters).
- Solid understanding of software development, systems, and troubleshooting fundamentals.
- Ability to write and understand well-structured code in any object-oriented programming language.
- Familiarity with Haskell or any other FP languages is a plus!
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and assertive communication skills.
- Have a creative and pragmatic mindset to develop innovative and unique solutions to complex problems.
- We value people who can adapt easily and love to learn while inspiring and motivating their teammates.
- Remote work for the duration of the Covid-19 state of emergency.
- A strong learning culture with regular 1:1 sessions with your manager, pair programming opportunities with teammates, and Agile training.
- An orientation towards success. You’ll have more than just a tutor. From your first day, you will have a dedicated manager and a team that is always ready to help.
- A work environment that is fun, collaborative, and rewarding. You will be participating in all of our quarterly virtual team-building activities and birthday, holiday celebrations, and other smaller events like our new Movie Club and weekly online workouts.
- A Welcome Package on your first day delivered along with a company laptop and additional equipment.
- The possibility to extend to a full-time employee contract once the 6 months internship ends.
- Benefits established by Ecuadorian law.
Can you see yourself becoming one of our interns? Let’s get in touch and see if we can build together!
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.
You can learn more about us by visiting our website or taking a look at our blog posts and tutorials.