Are you ready to take your career to places you didn’t know you could go? We’re looking for a creative User Experience Designer to join our team who enjoys working with others to help define products and design features for our international clients. Stack Builders, an international software consultancy, is a place where you can get the best out of your career, and we’ve built a culture that pushes that to happen. Everyone here is both a student and a teacher!
Our UI/UX team designs world-class experiences and tools that allow millions of people around the world to reach their dreams and improve their lives through web and mobile applications. You’ll be working directly with our clients alongside our team of skilled designers, developers, and product managers. Our goal is to grow together as we help various tech companies worldwide scale their businesses.
Let’s design the future together!
- A bachelor's degree in design, graphic design, web design, related careers or relevant experience.
- 2+ years of proven experience as a graphic designer, web designer, or relevant roles.
- Indispensable fluency in English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience using illustration tools like Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Experience using prototyping and wireframing tools like Figma, Sketch, or InVision.
- Ability to work proactively to set and achieve goals.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great attention to detail.
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a community-focused company that values giving back to the community throughout OSS projects, company-sponsored conference participation opportunities, and talks.
- Strong learning culture with regular 1:1 sessions with your mentor/manager, Agile training amp; Book Clubs.
- Health Benefits that include top-tier private health and dental insurance from day one.
- Rest and relaxation. We believe in making work-life balance a reality by providing our team with three weeks of vacation per year plus additional paid time off for sick days.
- Your family matters to you, so that makes them important to us, too. We offer family leave days for family emergencies.
- A work environment that is fun, collaborative, and rewarding. We have challenging projects from different industries leveraging various tools and technologies.
- Quarterly virtual team building activities, birthday and holiday celebrations, and other smaller events like our Movie Club and weekly online workouts.
- A Welcome Package on your first day is delivered along with a Stack Builders laptop and additional equipment.
- Do you know someone that could be our next builder? Referral Bonuses are also available!
- Relocation stipend for highly qualified candidates living outside of Quito.
- Remote work for the duration of the Covid-19 state of emergency.
Note: This is an on-site position. You can learn more about us by visiting https://www.stackbuilders.com/ or take a look at our blog posts and tutorials to see some contributions from our team members.
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.